we comply with Auto Crews Code of Practice
AutoCrew garages are partners with Bosch, the world’s leading manufacturer of automotive parts and systems. Did you know there are dozens of different Bosch technologies in your car? As such, the technicians use Bosch diagnosis and test equipment to accurately identify and repair faults in your vehicle. They have at their disposal the right information on all makes and models of passenger vehicle. Plus, the network also follows a quality management programme run by Bosch which includes an annual audit and mystery shopping.
Range of services offered by AutoCrew garages:
- Car specialists – All makes and models
- Inspections, maintenance
- Petrol injection systems
- Diesel systems
- Clutches, brakes, steering, tyres, wheel alignment
As part of the network, we comply with Auto Crews Code of Practice and the quality of our work and standard of our service is checked regularly by an independent assessor. We must fulfill all relevant statutory and legal requirements. It also gives us access to service information, data, technical training and original equipment parts.
Bolton Auto Centre as part of the Auto Crew Network is a member the motor codes organisations (www.motorcodes.co.uk), all of which have a specific code of conduct for customer service and complaint handling.
The standard services that we provide are:
- All makes and models serviced
- A Bosch automotive workshop brand
- Quality servicing and value for money
- Bosch or equivalent quality parts fitted
- Latest diagnostic equipment
- An honest appraisal of the work required
- Friendly and competent workmanship
essay writer service